3. AmaKristina
Loved our second cruise on AMAwaterways. Attentive crew, lovely room and wonderful tours daily and food. Did wish we had more evening entertainment. Not floor shows but lectures etc. Loved the trip and will do again in 2020. Everything went smoothly and staff could not do enough to make the trip enjoyable. We would def go again and have booked another trip in advance.A wonderful excursion for those interested. I think all on board had a most wonderful time. I would recommend this line to anyone who wants a really lovely trip and one with great attention to detail, nice and varied wines and interesting people also on board. The tour guides were knowledgeable but I do think all the river cruises rotate and use same tour guides and whomever is available. The nice thing about AMA is that they have numerous levels of walking tours for all stages of peoples activity level. In addition bikes on board for those as well as numerous private tours and hikes. As I mentioned attention to detail is very evident. The room service is exceptional and linens are changed off and freshened up twice daily with little treat at evening left in the room as well as souvenirs for travels near during the travel time.

Lovely Vacation

sue kaye’s Full Rating Summary
Get AmaWaterways AmaKristina price drops

Outside Stateroom with Fixed Windows
Cabin D 109
Loved all about our trip. Great value for the dollar. Highly recommend.
Piano Deck Outside Cabins