3. Mariner of the Seas
The newly refurbished Mariner of the seas was beautiful and a great family ship. The new addictions such as Flo Rider, The water slides, Sky Pad and laser tag were super fun. Food was great and never went hungry. Shows were good especially Circus Ice show it was the best show I’ve seen on sea. This was my first RC and wasn’t disappointed only fault I found was the night life was not as good as Carnival and the night clubs and parties were sort of lame. Was looking for more to do at night then what was offered. Room was nice and room Steward was nice. The ship was nicely decorated and layout was good. Super big and didn’t have enough time to walk to whole shop like I wanted too. Overall loved the ship and can’t wait to sail her again. Took some new cruisers with me and they all loved the ship.

Mariner of the Seas after refurb

Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review by Foxycourt95