We booked this cruise last minute as we have never been to Norway. We have two girls age 13 and 9 who were very excited as we have been cruising with Royal Caribbean in the past and they thoughly enjoyed the experience. This was not however the case P&O sell this ship as family friendly it is if you were brought up pre war when children were to be kept in nursery it or play rooms, They was absolutely nothing for children outside the play club on deck 16. Great for a 9 year who wants to play games but a sad disappointment for my 13 year old who had no interest in playing on x box or PlayStation. When I approached customer service for access to a piano for her to practice I was total no, I then approached the sales desk who ask the entertainment manager who also said no due to health and safety. There was no running track and she only managed to get in the gym 3 times due to the lack of equipment and a number of those were not working. I had also promised the girls they ciukd get their gsir and nsils done but sorry no as they are not 18. The adults pool was warm but the main pool for childeen was cold. We booked a double bed but hot bunk beds that came down from the ceiling and band our heads a good couple of time - I would never book this cabin again. Girls were not impressed by the restaurant - one night we had sweet and sour chicken that they thought resembled KFC. There was not always a wine waiter to order drinks until the end of the meal. We were free dinning and did not want to book a specific time as we did not find a waiter who we liked to stay with ever night. The buffet was always busy it was often hard to get a table and again wine waters in short supply. We were approached numerous times "did we want to book abtabke in one of the paying restaurants" it became annoying. Found out non the last day you coukd ask for pancakes and waffles to be made. As my 13 twarbold said they could put a sign up saying, The entertainment was great particularly "The Vintage Boys" would have loved a question and answer session with them to know how they met. There was no background music and when the film ended by the pool we were left with just P&O advertising. No atmosphere at all. Casino was too small and always busy in the night, However I love that I can launder my own clothes, We loved P&O when we went in the past but I don't know what has gone wrong. If your family friendly ships are for families then ask what they want. As my husband says if the kids are happy the wife is happy the I get a good holiday.

Norwegian Fjord

Azura Cruise Review by Ct66

Casino was too small and always busy in the night,

However I love that I can launder my own clothes,

We loved P&O when we went in the past but I don't know what has gone wrong.

Ct66’s Full Rating Summary