3. Carnival Pride
Everything was great. We had amazing weather the entire trip. Leaving out of baltimore was super convenient and getting onboard was a breeze. Parking is simple and is 15$ a day. Our luggage was taken before we parked and arrived in our room at a resonable time after we left. We explored the ship and our room was ready by 2pm. Food was plentiful during embarking. There was always activities going on and we were always busy or relaxing. Ofcourse this is an older boat and perfection wasnt expected. But the boat was clean and beautiful. Our room was great and the balcony was fabulous. It would be nice if everyone jad common courtesy of not banging there doors closed and being loud on there balconies. If you hold the door handle while it closes it doesnt bang shut, super simple poeple.thats really my only complaint. My neighbors sucked. They knew eachother and felt it to be cool to constantly communicate from there balconies on either side of me before 6am alllllll the time. Again all it takes is simple common sense and respect for others. Ok rant over, we loved every other minute on the cruise. Grand Turk was beautiful and half moon cay was even better! We did an excursion at freeport just bc we wanted a day out of the sun. We did sea and see and it was ok. Nothing amazing although our tour guide valerie was awesome. All of our meals in normande were great and the servers are awesome. Guys burger was ok but fries were amazing. Blue igana was ok. And this could just be a me thing since im really just a simple eater. My daughter loved the ice cream machines. The pools were nice, crowded but fun. People do save chairs alll day which is unfair but i did see crew put stickers on chairs they saw being saved but guests didnt seem to pay them much mind. Again just common courtesy some people just dony possess. Pg comedy shows were good and ee enjoyed the lip sync battle. We didnt make it to any of the shows, casino or clubs. My daughter did go to camp ocean one day and was bored crazy within 20 minutes. The fitness center was nice and the spa was good, we got massages. It can be loud tho so although it was relaxing it was noisy as well. I didnt feel super pressured to purchased lotions which was nice but i did get a speel about it. All in all it was a great time and we would for sure do it again.

We're on vacation.....

Ages 7 to 9
Get Carnival Pride price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8F 4176
Beautiful view, had sunrise and sunset for trip down. Beds were comfy. Lots of storage. Always clean.
Panorama Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins