3. Carnival Breeze
I have been on the Breeze 3 times and I absolutely love the ship! The casino staff was always great! Our wait staff has always been prompt and attentive. Our room stewards have all been friendly and and I love they remembered our names immediately. We have stayed in a Balcony room, interior room and Spa room. The spa area was great! Never a mess and the staff was always helpful. I loved staying in the spa room as it was so convenient to take the private elevator up to the spa and Serenity areas. We were very spoiled for sure! I have been on 10 cruises in the last 2 years and the Breeze is so far my favorite ship! Many of the shows have been the same on different boats and I wish they were all different but I understand why they aren’t. However, there are so many things to do, it is easy to stay busy and entertained! Even though the Breeze is moving to Florida this month, I will just have to visit her there! ;)

Love the Breeze!!

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by Galilani

Galilani’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Breeze price drops

Spa Interior
Cabin 4S 11232
The cabin was a standard interior cabin with a light green color scheme. We did have a few noisy neighbors but our room stewards kept our room tidy and were very friendly.
Spa & Sports Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins