3. Marella Explorer
I choose explorer cruise by mistake originally as I thought it was adult only, but once getting on board I found it was not a mistake as it was absolutely the best , we didn't try the diners that you had to pay extra for as there was no need to , we ate in all the other diners and if we didn't like the menu 1 night we went to another, the whole of the staff on board was amazing and friendly nothing was to much, I've heard people complain about the toilet blockages but if mindless cruisers didn't put things down the toilet that shouldn't be there then this wouldn't happen. we had a little trouble getting a sun bed especially on sea day but that's life we found a suitable chair and bathed from there it didn't ruin anything . some of the excursions I choose was long and a bit to much walking but that was my fault as I should of read more information properly. the cabins was kept very clean. the entertainment was great the singers and dancers had so much energy, and was also very friendly. the Broadway shops was far cheaper for things o board than ashore (we checked before buying ) the waiter service in the dining rooms was exceptionally good. I could go on and on but all I can end with is we have rebooked for next year already (done today )

AMAZEBALLS

Marella Explorer Cruise Review by mandi d

mandi d’s Full Rating Summary
Get Marella Explorer price drops

exceptionall staff and efficiant lovely to speak to and helpfull, cabin always clean