3. Pacific Jewel
We loved our cruise and thought the food was great, the service good and the rooms comfy. Such a great atmosphere and entertainment staff were so funny! Great bars, nice restaurants. I read reviews that The Pantry wasn’t very good but I thought it was very good. Such a huge range of food to choose from and very tasty. Waterfront could be a bit slow but just a good excuse to relax and enjoy our evening. I actually preferred the lunch menus in Waterfront rather than dinner though. There was more variety for lunch. We did a couple of extras- High Tea- great value and the cocktail making class- also great value We watched 3 shows- all which were great but the best was definitely Tenori. They were amazing! We got an amazing price on Groupon for this 3 night cruise and loved every second- definitely won’t be our last cruise!!

First cruise!

Pacific Jewel Cruise Review by Ginnyhowes

Such a great atmosphere and entertainment staff were so funny!

Great bars, nice restaurants.

Ginnyhowes’s Full Rating Summary
Get P&O Australia Pacific Jewel price drops

Small but great storage and large bathroom. Cabin was looking very tired- paint peeling etc but it did the job- so relaxing being rocked to sleep. Also totally dark room - could have slept all day!