3. Harmony of the Seas
We have been on several Royal Caribbean cruises from the smallest ship the Empress to the Oasis class ships. Since we have been on the Oasis several times so we decided to try the Harmony if the Seas since it’s a newer ship. Embarkation and disembarkation was easy and quick. We had a loft suite and the perks that went along with it made the cruise a phenomenal experience. We were able to have our own lounge and sun deck with cabanas both on the ship as well as on Labadee their private island. We were able to have priority seating at shows, reservations for dinners and excursions. You really do not have to stress anything or plan online months prior to sailing with the perks of a suite. I strongly suggest getting a suite because the ship is large and there are many people all wanting to do the same thing at the same time. With the perks of a suite it eliminates the lines, crowds and overall stress. My room attendant and concierges were PHENOMENAL!!!! I recommend the ship and the advantages of a suite, it was definitely a cruising game changer and spoiled my family and myself.

Amazing Cruise

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by Desiree1021

Desiree1021’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12
Ages 13 to 15
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

Crown Loft Suite
Cabin L1 1748
Beautiful! Beautiful! Beautiful! There were two levels with two bathrooms which was perfect for my two teen sons, husband and myself.
Deck 18 Suite Cabins