• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Sye2005
2-5 Cruises • Age 40s

Sail Date: Aug 2018
Cabin: Mid-Ship Inside

let me begin with the embarkation, it was fast and easy and everyone is very helpful. Only draw back, when I embarked, my bedroom is not yet ready, but it was fine, I had a mani-pedi while waiting for my room and she was really nice, I think her name is Latoya. The bedroom assigned to me was bigger than I expected. It was very comfortable and very clean. I have everything I need for my trip. The food is excellent, especially the variety. I love the Filipino crew, they are so friendly and very generous of their time and talent. They serve me (us) with a smile on their face. The entertainment was also really good, on the first night it was such a great musical, and on the second night it was a nice magic show. Or maybe I’m confused, maybe it’s the other way around. But nevertheless I enjoyed both shows.

Mid-Ship Inside

Cabin IE

Very comfortable and big

Port Reviews

Hamburg

This is where I embarked

Southampton

It got cancelled I was dis appointed but it is a blessing in disguised because I was able to go around London because of the cancellation.

1 Helpful Vote