3. Norwegian Breakaway
I chose this cruise because a group of girlfriends wanted the itinerary and the cruising dates fit our schedule. We prefer to travel when the crowds are starting to decrease in the early fall and the kids are starting back to school. I highly recommend the upgraded dinning packages . The specialty restaurants are excellent but the main dining room is very average and the buffet/ cafeteria is a scary place full of people running, pushing and shoving. I bought the premium internet package and it was top notch on the entire cruise wherever I went. You can share between devices but only one can be logged in at once. The ship was kept meticulously clean and the fitness room is top notch and all machines were working everytime I went there. Shore excursions could be better. Stockholm (nynasham?) port where we docked was 1 hour away from the city which cut 2 hours off of our time for travel and the Hop on/off buses were slow to come: more like every 30 minutes instead of 10 as promised. I would recommend using a city bus instead : they seem to come very frequently. Copenhagen grand tour is just a bus ride through the city or out for a 5 minute picture and on to the next area. It’s ok if you are going to the airport I guess. St. Petersburg requires a Visa which we obtained though the Anastasia travel group tour co. Lines to enter Russia are a nightmare and the officer will call the tour company to make sure you have a Visa and are on the list for a tour. We saw people denied admission because they were not on the “list”. The second day however takes 5 min to get through passport control. Spend the money for a good tour in St. Petersburg; it really is a grand city with an amazing history.

Overall very pleased with Norwegian

Lisa78780’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Breakaway price drops

Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BD 8140
Perfect size for 2 people. The weather was a little chilly in the Baltics or we would have used our balcony more often. Excellent cabin steward .
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins