• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Cruising Lor
First Time Cruiser • Age 60s

Sail Date: Aug 2018
Cabin: Balcony Stateroom

This was a cruise for nine people in our party to celebrate birthdays and an anniversary. We couldn’t have picked a better cruise line or ship! What a fabulous surprise! The amenities, food and ship employees and service, as well as the surroundings was 5 Star all the way!

As this was my first cruise, I didn’t have anything to compare to but I must say I’ll probably have a much higher standard to gauge any other cruise line or ship for that matter.

I was so spoiled by the service, quality of the food and things to do, that it is hard to come back to the real world! And it makes me want to go on another cruise in the next year or so. We were so well treated and I got to meet so many new people from around the world. The shows, art work, pools, food, observation deck, lounges, laser tag, go cart race track (who thinks these things up?!); whatever you wanted to experience was there.

Balcony Stateroom

Cabin BD

The cabin was actually better than expected. And it held 3 people, 2 which were seniors. This was roomy enough that they could get around the cabin easily. Having a balcony made a big difference!

2 Helpful Votes