3. AmaCerto
I booked my first Ama cruise because they offer bike tours for no additional fee. This year, they have added a fitness program on some ships and, hope to have instructors on all ships next year. The river cruise market is changing. Ama is expanding their programs to include more activity levels. They offer gentle, average and active walking speeds and bike tours. They also make the bikes available for individual rides. The other big positive for me is freedom. When I explained that I prefer to "do my own thing" they went out of their way to make sure I felt comfortable. I said I didn't want a big meal in the evening and they brought a large dinner salad as an entree. Cheese and fruit were available on the buffet table so I could have my favourite - herb cheese, dates and olives - as an appetiser or dessert. All three of my cruises on Ama have had other singles onboard, a few multi-generational families and friends sharing a cabin. I also like the mix of nationalities. Passengers are not just Americans. Canada, Norway, Spain, Hong Kong are the countries I remember. Thru the end of September, they are running a special that includes airfare so check their website if you're considering booking. And, no I don't work for them.

Always booking Ama

AmaCerto Cruise Review by paysonfa

• Sail Date: August 2018
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Outside stateroom with fixed window

paysonfa’s Full Rating Summary
Get AmaWaterways AmaCerto price drops

Outside stateroom with fixed window
Cabin D 107
Love the queen size bed and European style shower. Room has Apple computer with free wi-fi, movies, live t.v. and music. I actually enjoy the lower deck as water level is almost even with my window. I can watch the waves and shore birds.
Piano Deck Outside Cabins