3. Norwegian Sun
I wanted to go to Cuba, so we decided to book the Sun. This was my second cruise and I do not remember the embarkation begin as long as this one but the disembarkation was great. I love the ship is was lovely. We had a stateroom and the capacity was awesome for the both of us. We made the reservation each night. It was just like we were eating at a 5-star restaurant every night. The food was great. The entertainment and activities were well plans. I love the detail sheets that was given every night so you could plan your activities for the next day. I loved the Cuba Old and new excursion. It was a very good trip and I learned about the history of Cuba. I want to go on the Escape but it only leaves out of New York :-(. We had breakfast and lunch at the Garden Cafe. I was just so rejuvenated when I returned. I would definitely go on the Sun as well as cruising with Norwegian again.

Relaxing.....

Quiana43’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Sun price drops

Mid-Ship Inside
Cabin IB 9322
Our room attendant was great! She served us well.
Norway Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins