3. Viking Kadlin
A great compromise between me and my husband, especially saving money by booking well in advance. He got fulfilled his dream to view the historic WW2 Normandy battlegrounds, and I got to accomplish my dream to experience the charm, the beauty, and the history of Paris and the gorgeous sights along the Seine while the excellent tour guides, tour drivers, and Viking crew orchestrated a wonderful trip itinerary from the airport arrival gate all the way back to the departure desk at CDG airport. The boat was beautiful, spacious, and provided a wonderfully smooth ride along the river. We spent much time on the upper deck enjoy the scenic French countrysides. We always had access to staff and crew to help with translation, tours, food, and service. This was an excellent introduction to Paris by seeing many sights and smoothly being guided through the entrance gates and constantly able to see and hear our guides while touring at an easy pace around each scenic and historic venue.

A Beautiful Tour Along the Seine

Tennessean1’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Kadin price drops

French Balcony
Cabin D 307
Clean with very contemporary decor, ample storage, and an seating area with great views along the river.
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins