3. Viking Legend
We chose this particular cruise because we wanted to see a part of Europe we had never seen before and to also celebrate our 25 year anniversary. Viking was a dream vacation we had saved for and we were not disappointed at all! We also were lucky enough to meet and make friends with a Federal Judge on board with us who was allowed by the captain to renew our vows in the ships library, and which the crew also helped by creating a beautiful area for us, plus our guest services attendant surprised me by making a bouquet of roses for me, plus surprising us with a cake, towel swans and hearts with balloons and champagne waiting for us in our room, plus the events coordinator (who sings quite well), dedicated a song for us too! Viking cruises will be the only cruise line I will use again in the future!

Most special cruise ever!

Viking Legend Cruise Review by George and Heidi

• Sail Date: July 2018
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Stateroom with French Balcony
George and Heidi’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Legend price drops

Deluxe Stateroom with French Balcony
Cabin C 314
We were very happy with our room, especially the cleanliness, both morning and evening. We had no complaints other than the first night when the air conditioner was out but was repaired and up and running the next day. We had all the amenities we needed.
Middle Deck Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins