3. Viking Kvasir
This was my first River Cruise and it was fantastic. I have sailed on many (15) ocean cruises on various lines but this beats them all. Our Cruise Director was just the best, professional but very friendly to all the passengers in spite of a situation with the Locks on the Rhine that disrupted, delayed the boat, yet she worked to reschedule tours and still had a smile on her face. She was the heart of the Boat. The entire crew was excellent and always had a friendly smile and performed their duties with a score of 10. I had a problem with a suitcase and needed a screwdriver, I happened to see a crew member and asked to borrow a screwdriver, nope he came to the cabin and helped to repair the suitcase. THAT is above and beyond everyday excellent service. The tours and the Guides were wonderful. There was one ANNOYING problem and hat was where the Boat was HIDDEN in Basel. If we had not met an off duty crew member we would still be looking for the boat. Looking forward to my next Viking River Boat and Ships tours. At least you can't "HIDE" a ship!

The Best!

Viking Kvasir Cruise Review by Erland1

• Sail Date: June 2018
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: French Balcony

The tours and the Guides were wonderful.

Erland1’s Full Rating Summary