3. Carnival Spirit
Just back from our Carnival Spirit cruise to New Caledonia and Vanuatu (August 2018). Once again another very good cruise experience on the Carnival Spirit. The Carnival Spirit is very well organised, staff are very friendly and helpful. Food is very good standard and available at very good times. Entertainment was great. The Carnival Spirit is a step ahead in terms of quality over the competitor's cruise we went with earlier this year. Embarking, getting onto the tenders at the island stops and disembarking was very well organised, with very little wasted time. The ship's lifts are quite quick, even during very busy traffic times - this was a problem on the competitor's ship we went on earlier this year. On board shopping ("duty free" jewellery and alcohol) was on the expensive side (this was the only item not as good as the competitor cruise we went on earlier this year). The duty free alcohol did not seem to as good value as my last Carnival cruise. I will plan to do my duty free alcohol and any watch etc shopping in the ports (or at home before I leave) next time. I am looking forward to my next Carnival cruise.

Excellent South Pacific cruise holiday

Carnival Spirit Cruise Review by Mouse8

• Sail Date: August 2018
  • Destination: South Pacific
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

I am looking forward to my next Carnival cruise.
Mouse8’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Spirit price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8A 8203
Cabin was nice - Well serviced.
Main Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins