Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review by KarateBubba
- Sail Date: August 2018
- Destination: Baltic Sea
- Cabin Type: Mini-Suite with Balcony
THE REASON FOR OTHER SCORES: Food was mediocre. For example, French fries came to the table cold in the TASTE dining room. In the sit-down dining rooms, spicy food was not spicy, etc. Restaurant service was excellent. Grill food was good, Specialty foods were mediocre at best.
- Entertainment: if it ain’t gonna make them money it’s not part of the package. No comedy shows. I perceive that Bingo is such a stupid money making venture. And what the hell was the cruise director doing on stage of “Rock of Ages?”
-One very BAD St. Petersburg EXCURSION- TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY! No easy way to let Norwegian know about this (LINES, LINES, limited hours!)
- TRIED TO DO THE NORWEGIAN ONLINE FEEDBACK FORM AND IT FAILED FOUR TIMES. I guess it was because I scored everything as good, fair or terrible.
250,000+ people have entered their email
CREW FAILURE TO follow-through on washing couch fabric to rue out contact demititis or bed bug. The bites got my right arm, neck, back, all areas exposed to the couch.
2.Dresser needs a drawer, NOT cabinets.
3. If we had known had tiny the balcony was we would have downgraded to a window room. Absolutely not worth it.
4. Folks did smoke on their balconies and no one stopped it.
Port & Shore Excursion Reviews
CopenhagenWe left from Copenhagen after staying in a hotel and exploring the city on our won. YEs, we went to Tivoli, walked a distance on Christian Anderson Blvd., etc. HAd a great time on our won.View All 1,122 Copenhagen Cruise Port Reviews
View Cruise Critic's Copenhagen Cruise Port Review
Rostock (Warnemunde)Wonderful small city. Will go back to explore again. (We simply walked around)View All 376 Rostock (Warnemunde) Cruise Port Reviews
View Cruise Critic's Rostock (Warnemunde) Cruise Port Review
City TourThe short cruise, am only, (BUS 33!) was a waste of money. The tour guide seemed bored and angry, did not have a name take on, did not answer questions, and seemed angry about being on the bus.View All 345 City Tour Reviews
On the second full day excursion, with Olga, was excellent.