3. Norwegian Breakaway
The reason for our low CABIN SCORE: Breakaway crew came to our “stateroom” to investigate my concern The non-physician said it wasn’t bed bugs. He decided it was in the fabric of the couch on which I fell asleep. They promised to wash the fabic/replace it, BUT NEVER FOLLOW THROUGH; they did not deliver on the promise AND were wrong on their non-physician diagnosis!! Otherwise, room space was good, balcony was tiny, double size bathroom was awesome, room maintenance, other than the poor diagnosis and failure to deliver, was great. THE REASON FOR OTHER SCORES: Food was mediocre. For example, French fries came to the table cold in the TASTE dining room. In the sit-down dining rooms, spicy food was not spicy, etc. Restaurant service was excellent. Grill food was good, Specialty foods were mediocre at best. - Entertainment: if it ain’t gonna make them money it’s not part of the package. No comedy shows. I perceive that Bingo is such a stupid money making venture. And what the hell was the cruise director doing on stage of “Rock of Ages?” -One very BAD St. Petersburg EXCURSION- TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY! No easy way to let Norwegian know about this (LINES, LINES, limited hours!) - TRIED TO DO THE NORWEGIAN ONLINE FEEDBACK FORM AND IT FAILED FOUR TIMES. I guess it was because I scored everything as good, fair or terrible.

Came home with a RASH. Turned out, according to Physician, it was BED BUGS!

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review by KarateBubba

Get Norwegian Breakaway price drops

Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MX 14768
1. BED BUGS!
CREW FAILURE TO follow-through on washing couch fabric to rue out contact demititis or bed bug. The bites got my right arm, neck, back, all areas exposed to the couch.
2.Dresser needs a drawer, NOT cabinets.
3. If we had known had tiny the balcony was we would have downgraded to a window room. Absolutely not worth it.
4. Folks did smoke on their balconies and no one stopped it.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins