3. Celestyal Crystal
Very good food, clean cabins, great night shows and divers entertainment program. Really best value for money I've paid. Great for families with/without friends. I strongly recommend for everybody: you can enjoy the dense daily program or you just can relax in sun bath. I've have chosen 7 nights in Greek island with spectacular views; the atmosphere on the ship was like in (a big) family. The services was really good, the crew was very nice and we have really pleased with the overall atmosphere. Very nice live bands with Greek traditional music or from international . Danny, the cruise director, was a man of pleasant surprises every night with really good shows, that cover professional dance, good music, acrobatics, ballet and so on. The entertainment team was really good and interactive with peoples. Finally I spend very nice time on Celestial Crystal and I will back next year for a new experience. Thank you!

Best entertainment I've ever seen

Celestyal Crystal Cruise Review by sorincapat

Thank you!
Celestyal Cruises 1, Passenger Services @Celestyal Cruises has responded
Thank you for taking the time to write your review for your cruise on-board Celestyal Crystal. We are glad that you have really enjoyed your very first cruise. All your compliments will be forwarded to the appropriate departments. We do hope you welcome you again on the future on-board one our cruise vessels.
sorincapat’s Full Rating Summary