3. Norwegian Bliss
We wanted to see Alaska!! My son wanted a "newest" ship, but I think we could have saved a lot of money on a "not the newest" ship! I was in a group of 6 family members, and we all thoroughly enjoyed it. However, I want to point out that - at 82 years old - I thought that I could handle it. I found out soon enough that I could not! Apparently my children and grandchildren talked about this, and my daughter went to the Cruise Desk and got me a wheelchair that I could rent for the entire cruise...on the ship and off...at a very reasonable cost. It was wonderful! My family took turns pushing me around the ship, but every time we went into a port, a ship steward took charge of me and my wheelchair and made sure I got off and on the ship safely! When the cruise was over, the steward took me and my wheelchair all the way to the sidewalk, bypassing some lines but with family members right behind me. This was absolutely the greatest in my shipboard experience, and I can't tell you how much I appreciated it. One night we were treated to a Beatles Tribute (at no cost). There was Park West Art on display which was very nice, but by the time I decided to purchase one, I was back home in Ohio! Needless to say, the food was varied, plentiful, & very delicious! The scenery was breathtaking but no whales! My cabin with balcony was very nice and comfortable. The ship, of course, was new and lovely and clean and beautifully appointed with service to match. I probably wouldn't go back to Alaska, but there are a lot of ports that are calling my name!

WAIT FOR ME!!

Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review by crystalbayind

• Sail Date: August 2018
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Mini-Suite with Balcony (Connecting Stateroom)
crystalbayind’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Mini-Suite with Balcony (Connecting Stateroom)
Cabin M8 13782
My cabin had two double/queen beds for my daughter and I. There was a couch, long desk/dresser, adequate storage space - here, there, and everywhere, very nice bathroom/shower with body wash and shampoo dispensers, and a delightful balcony. Our cabin steward made sure we had a "towel" animal every night! He was also very accommodating and kept our room looking top notch although we hardly ever saw him (but we knew he had been there!)!!
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins