3. Seven Seas Explorer
We thought the ship was gorgeous and the suites were great. However our shower backed up and flooded our bathroom until it was finally fixed on day 6. Certain things struck me odd. On the TV it welcomed only my husband when we booked as a couple. The food was not anything special. We gave up on room service as it was always cold. Never had that problem on other ships. The staff was very nice and so was the cruise director. For the most part, the entertainment was very good. The tour guides were mixed. Most of them talked so much my ears were ringing but we had a few that were really great. On previous ships, if you did not have a reservation at one of the speciality restaurants you could show up and try to get in. Often it worked but Regent does not allow that to happen. It was an enjoyable 10 days but I think for the price we were expecting more.

Mixed

Augres’s Full Rating Summary
Get Seven Seas Explorer price drops

Deluxe Veranda Suite
Cabin G2 1401
Very nice except for our shower that flooded our bathroom every time we used it until it was finally fixed.
Deck 9 Suite Cabins