3. Ruby Princess
My wife and I chose to cruise with Princess Cruise Lines after talking with others about different cruise lines and we are both very pleased with our first experience. The Logistics of the Princess line is unbelievable as to ensuring 3000 guests are taken care of and no major issues necessary to deal with. at the various ports we went on excursions and back to the ship without issues, time, location, guides that were very informative and knowledgeable. All this was received on a very positive note. The entire staff of the Ruby Princess was in my opinion top notch, The customer service, energy, care and concern for their passengers was never ending. The entire cruise was a great success. The only thing I would have liked to have done was tour the ship the entire ship IE the engine room, control deck, etc. but that is me. I would have enjoyed seeing the engines that move such a vessel through the waters to Alaska. I for one will promote the Princess Line to family and friends. Thank You for a Cruise well done.

Logistics top notch

Ruby Princess Cruise Review by hrgalster

• Sail Date: August 2018
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Interior

The entire cruise was a great success.

I for one will promote the Princess Line to family and friends.

Thank You for a Cruise well done.
hrgalster’s Full Rating Summary
Get Ruby Princess price drops

Interior
Cabin ID A 340
bed was very comfortable, quiet, clean.
Aloha Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins