3. Pride of America
Only cruise to visit all the Hawaiian Islands. We did the extended cruise with three days at The Marriott Waikiki with excursions every day. We went to the North Shore and to the Polynesian Cultural Centre that was excellent. All day at Pearl Harbour and the the next day with lunch provided at the Kaolua Ranch. Our tour guide Keou kept us all on our toes and nothing was too much for him. We especially enjoyed his singing! We really miss him. We really enjoyed our stay on board and the staff went out of their way to keep everyone happy. I cannot understand why everyone complains about this ship. It was spotless, our balcony cabin was more than adequate for my husband and myself. There was plenty of storage for all our clothes and the suitcases went under the bed. The bed was extremely comfortable. The bathroom was big enough for us, but Incan understand some larger people would find the shower a little tight. We only encountered staff who went out of their way to please us. Always cheerful and more than obliging. Of course we were disappointed when some of our shore excursions were cancelled due to Hurricane Lane. I missed the helicopter flight over Kawaii on my birthday. We mentioned this in passing to reception and when we went back to the cabin that night I found a lovely birthday card, bottle of wine, flowers and chocolate covered strawberries. We hadn't intended going to any shows but we ended up going to three, and they were fabulous! What great dancers and musicians! The last night was an absolute scream, a quickly put together dance off on the extra night of the cruise. We ate at four speciality restaurants. The food was very good at all of them but unfortunately for me a bit salty. The food was fine in the Buffet, a lot of choices and they catered for all tastes. Breakfast was especially good, though I heard people complaining it was a bit dry. Drinks were expensive but we bought the buckets of beer and the wine package. We just handed over the slips to get our wine and we were able to rake it to our cabin, unopened. I enjoyed the cocktails of the day but they definitely weren't full strength. The staff made this cruise for us. I am sorry for the people on the next cruise who will only have four days. I hope they will be refunded accordingly. I would go on this cruise again.

Great time despite Hurricane Lane

Pride of America Cruise Review by Patmp

• Sail Date: August 2018
  • Destination: Hawaii
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Balcony

I enjoyed the cocktails of the day but they definitely weren't full strength.

I would go on this cruise again.
Patmp’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian (NCL) Pride of America price drops

Mid-Ship Balcony
Cabin BA 10606
Very clean and comfortable. More than adequate for a couple. Lots of storage. Cabin made up every day and lovely towel animals waiting for us. Caroline made sure we had everything we needed. Would stay in this cabin again.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins