Carnival Triumph Cruise Review

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review by Ogre36m

• Sail Date: Aug 2018
  • Destination: the Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View

Me and my wife took the cruise for our honeymoon and first vacation ever to ourselfs. I was surprised at the selections of food they had on the cruise. Me and my wife definately did not go hungry, if anything we gained a few pounds while on our cruise. The sun decks were perfect for many people to enjoy the sun as well as other company. I enjoyed trying my hand at many games in the casino, even thou I didn't win anything. My wife enjoyed a couple of the games in the video arcade, at least the easy ones. The pool side movies were a nice touch, even thou I only got to watch one of the many they showed. The cabin was spacious for two people to share, might've been crowed if more than two had the same room. The steward we had, Junaedi, was very nice and helpful with any request. We thoroughly enjoyed our excursion we decided at the last minute to go snorkeling and eat a Mexican lunch with tequila tastings with Claudia. I would highly recommend taking the cruise with the triumph going to Cozumel, Mexico. Just make sure to bring plenty of spending cash.

Ogre36m's Full Rating Summary

Ocean View
Cabin 6B 1348

The cabin was magnificent. The only thing I have to say about it is if you use the phones in the room to call home understand it cost money to use. I did not see or was never told about that fact until I got the bill.

Snorkeling

Even though me and my wife has to wait a couple of hours to meet up with the group to start our excursion we decided to check out the local stores. Then when it was time we met up with Claudia, or tour guide, who took us and a few others to the beach where we were to snorkel. It was amazing with beautiful fish that was easily visible from the shore line to all the way in the deepest depth we swam to.

View All 485 Snorkeling Reviews
Tequila Tasting

After snorkeling we were able to enjoy an authentic Mexican lunch. Afterwords we sampled around 7 different types and flavors of tequila, ranging from the basic to aged in barrels and even had since that were flavored with coffee and chocolate. It was very eye opening now knowing about different tequila variations.

View All 143 Tequila Tasting Reviews