3. Ruby Princess
From the transfer at the airport to the transfer back we loved our cruise. Weather was great, beautiful ship, delicious food, great entertainment, excellent service. The beds were excellent. We ate one meal at the crown grill and it was a fine dining experience. A special treat was brought to celebrate our anniversary and we were honored with a song. There was so much good it would be hard to choose another cruise line the next time. I purchased the coffee card and found it to be worth it. There were a lot of activities on board- lots of audience participatory games- loved the trivia. Some the of the games tried to make it funnier by being off color- I don’t like that kind of humor (seemed high schoolish) and there were families on board - games would be just as fun without asking someone to act out a “condom” in Pictionary- that would be my criticism (makes a beautiful ship seem trashy) loved the comedian, the voice, and Iditarod speaker.

Wonderful cruise experience

Cshuler88’s Full Rating Summary
Get Ruby Princess price drops

Interior
Cabin IB B525
Quiet, clean, great bed in fact you can purchase the beds via princess and we are considering doing so - tv was good, great storage space- we never heard our neighbors
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins