3. Viking Ingvi
Many friends had recommended Viking Cruises to me so I decided to try one. I have nothing but high praise for everything. As soon as I landed at the Amsterdam airport, a very friendly representative met me. She really set the tone for the whole trip. Upon reaching the ship, I was so impressed that my cabin was ready for me. I was also thrilled to know a lovely buffet lunch was awaiting me as well.The next surprise was to learn that a guide would be arriving soon to begin a walking tour of Amsterdam. What a great way to begin a vacation! The ship was beautiful. My cabin was so comfortable and the food was superb. Everyone on board was wonderful to me. I enjoyed the tours and all the destinations.I thought everything was so well paced.Offering bottled water before each tour was a very nice touch. I had only been home a very short time before I booked another Viking Cruise. I have since recommended them to several of my friends.

Best Cruise Ever

Viking Ingvi Cruise Review by cbpark

cbpark’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Ingvi price drops

The cabin was very comfortable.It was so nice to have a refrigerator as well as 110 current. i also loved the no fog mirror in the bathroom.
  Viking Ingvi Deck Plans