• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

cbpark
2-5 Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Jun 2018
Cabin:

Many friends had recommended Viking Cruises to me so I decided to try one. I have nothing but high praise for everything. As soon as I landed at the Amsterdam airport, a very friendly representative met me. She really set the tone for the whole trip. Upon reaching the ship, I was so impressed that my cabin was ready for me. I was also thrilled to know a lovely buffet lunch was awaiting me as well.The next surprise was to learn that a guide would be arriving soon to begin a walking tour of Amsterdam. What a great way to begin a vacation! The ship was beautiful. My cabin was so comfortable and the food was superb. Everyone on board was wonderful to me. I enjoyed the tours and all the destinations.I thought everything was so well paced.Offering bottled water before each tour was a very nice touch. I had only been home a very short time before I booked another Viking Cruise. I have since recommended them to several of my friends.

Cabin standard

The cabin was very comfortable.It was so nice to have a refrigerator as well as 110 current. i also loved the no fog mirror in the bathroom.

Find a Viking Ingvi Cruise from $1,944