Ventura Cruise Review by Eastboundanddown
- Sail Date: August 2018
- Destination: Europe
- Cabin Type: Inside Twin with Shower
In short it was a great cruise, everything went well and would 100% cruise with P&O again!
So the cruise itself:
- Identical ship to the Sapphire Princess which we've been on before, just slightly understated.
- Great pools and hot tubs (more than normal cruise ships)
- It was perfectly clean, well kept and plenty to do
- Loads of bars and plenty of places to eat
- Evening meals at the Cinnamon restaurant were perfect! Good food and good choice, plus great service
- Buffet was good quality, but lacked choice compared to NCL and Princess and wasn't well arranged
- We watched the Whitney tribute act which was fantastic. Better than any other singer I've seen on a cruise before.
- Service and staff were great
- Tender service to Guernsey was efficient and we didn't have to wait long.
I would say it was a cross between HAL and Princess, but maybe not quite as good quality. But we will definitely sail with them again!
250,000+ people have entered their email
Port & Shore Excursion Reviews
SouthamptonWe parked at the NCP carpark for £15 for the weekend !! 20min walk to the cruise terminal.View All 940 Southampton Cruise Port Reviews
So easy and recommended
View Cruise Critic's Southampton Cruise Port Review
St. Peter Port (Guernsey)Really good trip.View All 12,278 St. Peter Port (Guernsey) Cruise Port Reviews
We were on shore by 8.30am and they drove us to the other side of the island. Great scenery and a nice morning sea kayaking.
Recommended! Would have got 5 stars if it was a bit cheaper (£56)
View Cruise Critic's St. Peter Port (Guernsey) Cruise Port Review