3. Norwegian Breakaway
Felt packed like sardines all the time! Way too crowded for me. Long waits for elevators, no place to sit for buffet meals. Ship boasts gluten free products and options, but are not fully trained in cross contamination. I have celiac and was sick from day 1, no matter where I are. You can preorder meals in the dining room, but it doesn’t do any Good when they are not actually gluten free. Nothing in the buffet is gluten free except fresh fruit. Workers do not change gloves consistently, prepare and use ingredients from shared sources and prep areas. 2/3 of workers looked st me crazy when I asked if certain menu items or dishes were gluten free. So very frustrating. Cabin steward was awful- forgot towels, wouldn’t makeup the room for days on end. Russian shore excursions were a rip off- felt taken advantage of. Overpriced with guides that took us to toutrist traps. Awful. Rooms were large and spacious. Outlet picture window was foggy and dirty, but it was better than nothing. Linens were smooth and beds were comfortable.

NOT gluten free, too crowded

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review by Trsvelinmom

• Sail Date: July 2018
  • Destination: Baltic Sea
  • Cabin Type: Family Oceanview Stateroom with Large Picture Window

Trsvelinmom’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Breakaway price drops

Family Oceanview Stateroom with Large Picture Window
Cabin O1
Nice and roomy with lots of storage
Deck 5 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins