1. The embarkation process was very fast and smooth.
2. Prices on the ship (drinks, etc) were very reasonable
1. Disembarkation process was awful. We were sitting (if lucky enough to find a char) for hours waiting for our turn
2. Most of the staff was rude and not friendly. For example:
i. We had to call several times for someone to come and order drinks at the buffet
ii. We sometimes had to clean tables ourselves on the buffet
iii. Almost never smiling
iv. Not giving priority to customers (at corridors, elevators, etc)
3. Food at the buffet was just a bit above average. Not quality meats, no big variaty. During the last days we were not able even to find fork and knives at the back area for ship. In addition you were closing parts of the buffet one by one during the last days
4. Food at the main dining area was AWFUL. Tastless pasta and soups, awful risotto, bad meats and so on
5. Staff at the dininng area was also not good enough. For example we had every night to ask for butter. Once i asked where to put the stoller and the staff simply ignored me!!
6. It is unacceptable to close the juice machines during lunch and dinner in the buffet
7. It is unacceptable not to offer tap water in the main dining area
8. There were not enough chairs to sit on the 6th floor (cafe) nor at the bar outside at the 18th