3. Carnival Inspiration
Before I post my pro's and con's I would like to say that I'm not a very picky person, and I was on the cruise to have fun no matter what. This was my 3rd cruise. My 2nd with carnival. With the VIP status boarding/unboarding was a breeze. Arrived at the port at 10:45 and was able to board by 11:30. We had lunch on the Lido deck while waiting on our cabin. Lunch was good, the Hamburgers were great. The ship was very clean, and well maintained. We were in the cabin (Grand Suite) by 1:30. The cabin was very nice, roomy, and clean. "Most" of the crew were very nice and polite. A few of the Bartenders were not very friendly and seemed like they didnt want to be there. I understand that these people are a long way from home and family, but still...when I'm spending $5.69 per beer and $10.06 for prem mixed drinks I would like at least a smile. The casino was really nice, and the Dealers were friendly. Now the bad: Food, Food, Food.... This is one of the main reasons for crusing to me. The Food was at best a little below cafeteria standards. The selections were slim at the Buffet, Breakfast was a joke. Powdered eggs, with "White" link sausage,Fruit that was hard and not ripe. No selection at all. Honestly the best food on the cruise in my opinion were the Hamburgers. Even the Pizza and Deli that are normally great were below par. The Dining room food was bland, not seasoned much at all. Please dont get me wrong, we had a great time, but the food, which is very important to me and my Friends & family was well below standards compared to our past cruises. We are already planning a cruise for Sept 10, all 13 of us. This will make us rethink using Carnival again.

Feb 4th-8th Cruise Carnival Inspiration