3. Viking Tor
Re: Danube - Nuremberg to Budapest Aug 24-31, 2018 I understand that water levels are beyond Viking's control. But the manner is which information is dispensed is, to put it mildly, not customer friendly. Only the information that Viking chooses to dispense, is dispensed, and only when Viking chooses to dispense it. Crew is tight lipped. Requests for information to Viking corporate go unanswered. I feel like I'm in an information controlled environment. We're told about excursions being cancelled only at the last minute. Viking needs to to better. Amenities on-board are sparse. Little to do to pass the time when excursions have been cancelled. If you like shuffle board or putt putt golf, that's a different story/ Also, Viking gave me a 25% off coupon for future cruises but refuses to honor it for a cruise that I previously booked for next year. That may be my last Viking cruise.

Poor dispensing of information