3. Norwegian Escape
My family loves to cruise, this was the first cruise that we were very disappointed. There was not enough shows, you have to book reservations onboard if you don’t good look gettin* a Seat. My family and I tried to see a comedy show on the last day, people were saving seats for there family it was hard o find any open seats the cruise director came out and said for all you that didn’t get seat sorry and shut the door. We complained to guest services and the manager said you would have done the same thing. What a disgrace. When we tried to get a sit in the dining room they turned us away, they said to get seating in the other dining rooms. When you look in you can see empty tables. I had a bday for my 11 year old son, they would not put tables together we had to have separate tables. It was a nightmare. Pools are small and limited, forget about getting a chair. Staff is rude food is not great, don’t try to take a photo because they let people walk up the stairs while you are posting for your family photo. My list keeps going. I will never cruise with ncl again.

Don’t waste your money