3. Norwegian Jewel
Loved everything about this ship, it was large without being overwhelming. There were so many options for dining from those included to the specialty and they were all wonderful options. I was afraid the complimentary buffet was going to be mediocre at best so they could squeeze a little more from the specialty dining and I was very pleasantly surprised to find that it was not so. I would have enjoyed a bit more variety in the hot items for breakfast as they were the same every morning but it was still lots of options. The staff was always very quick to help and I never had any issue when something came up. My mother who was traveling with me, unfortunately, had to visit the medical center a few times. The staff there were also above and beyond and very professional. Entertainment was awesome and I would have spent a lot of money on tickets for these shows on land and still been happy. NCL has certainly mastered moving large groups of people without herding them about.

First timer would certainly go again!

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review by Firebirdnc

• Sail Date: August 2018
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Inside
Firebirdnc’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Jewel price drops

Inside
Cabin IC 1153
Fit a lot into a small space and we had room for everything we brought.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Suite Cabins