Costa Magica Cruise Review

Costa Magica Cruise Review by soon_soon

• Sail Date: Jul 2018
  • Destination: the Baltic Sea
  • Cabin Type: undefined

I choose costa magica 7 day of Baltic because sdate match for my daughter and wife holiday. I hope this ship is her first cruise made them happy. Last year I and my mother cruise with costa fortuna .We appreciated that ship but nor for costa magica. First at embarkation the officer forgot to stamp complete in boarding ticket and I have to return after X ray. Lunch buffet are hot dog and hamberger but tomato ketchup and mayonaise are inadequate. Dinner no ice cream tea or coffee. Supper has only pizza veg/ham cheese. After midnight has only milk /tea. Entertainment nearly half are non english song but no asian. Gym has some malfunction equipment. inside cabin is small but clean.Port @ stockholm helsinki st peterberg tallin are good. I travel by myself I take uber is good. in St peterberg I takeTaxo vichof for service in hour based have a big problem because call center hot good in english. The last and the most not appreciated is before i disembarkation I check money credit on board gratitude and internet price. It is correct. But 3 day after the credit card officer phone me in midnight because someone try to use my credit card .

soon_soon's Full Rating Summary

Stockholm

if take bus no 1 from city to port will take only blue bus not red bus.

Helsinki

if you take bus no 14 from city to port may take earlier because many people so very crowd.

St. Petersburg

if take taxi please note marine fascade have 2 site in town and new outside city on way to peterhof palcae

Tallinn

if take uber walk outside visitor center only few minute from ship.

soon_soon