3. Norwegian Dawn
Everything about this vacation was relaxing! People were saying that cruises are boring.. They were wrong, I had the best time of my life and am looking forward to my next cruise with them! My only downside was the deserts were not the best, but the actual food was delicious and they had healthy food and plenty of junk food!!! The entertainment was amazing all the bands and the shows were top knotch. The staff were amazing always had a smile on there face which was wonderful and they were not afraid to talk to you which was even better. The gym was great and the staff there were amazing as well. I did two excursions with Norwegian and I had a wonderful time Mike from the crystal caves was wonderful he new Bermuda and made everyone laugh. Would just do a bus tour with him for hours!! Thank you Norwegian for a wonderful experience!

Relaxing and care free getaway!

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review by Philrg89

• Sail Date: August 2018
  • Destination: Bermuda
  • Cabin Type: Inside

The entertainment was amazing all the bands and the shows were top knotch.

The gym was great and the staff there were amazing as well.

Thank you Norwegian for a wonderful experience!
Philrg89’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Dawn price drops

Inside
Cabin IC 10559
The stateroom was perfect! Only slept and the bed was comfortable for being a twin!
Deck 12 Inside Cabins, Suite Cabins