3. Norwegian Escape
Loved this boat. It was spotless clean, room was great (I had a mini suite with balcony) and food was wonderful. I did go to 3 specialty restaurants and all were good, except the French one wasn’t really French food. The staff everywhere from room steward, food servers, and even as high up as hotel director was unbelievably accommodating and nice. The only thing I wished they had was kid friendly shows. All the entertainment was adult only. We did see 1 magic show which was awesome, but no other shows for us to go to as a family. So many activities on board, rope coarse, golf, etc. Disembarking was super easy. The most thing that impressed me was still all the staff. They were genuinely nice and tried to make everyone as happy as possible. I didn’t encounter one person from the staff that had a bad attitude. That makes all the difference no matter where you travel.

Escape is the perfect escape.

Norwegian Escape Cruise Review by Jsmckay

• Sail Date: August 2018
  • Destination: Bermuda
  • Cabin Type: Aft-facing Mini-Suite with Balcony
Jsmckay’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Escape price drops

Aft-facing Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin M1 12794
Very nice and comfortable. Plenty of storage. I loved the bathroom and shower. Plenty of room to give my toddler a shower.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins