I went on this cruise to see the Norwegian fjords. It was one of the best things I’ve ever done. The old small ship was beautiful and the tour route, staff, food and comfort were all first class. I made friends from all over the world but there was also plenty of time to be on your own if that was wanted. It was exceptionally well organised and I didn’t have a single grumble. The food was out of this world and beautifully served. In the evening it was a set menu but buffet for breakfast and lunch. In particular I enjoyed the fresh fish and the delicious desserts. Although my cabin was small it had everything I needed and was cosy. The boat was so clean even though it was very old and great care and attention was made of this. The route taken was perfect and every day was a completely new experience. Can’t wait to do it again!

A wonderful trip

Lofoten Cruise Review by Seallegsclaire

Seallegsclaire’s Full Rating Summary
Get Hurtigruten Lofoten price drops

Very small but had everything I needed. Cosy. Had a porthole. Was warm. Bed comfortable.