3. Paul Gauguin
We wanted to experience the French Polynesian and nervously chose the Paul Gaugin cruise line. Make no mistake about it, my wife and I are not cruise line people. The best way I can describe this cruise is to write and say it was the best experience my wife and I could have ever hoped and prayed for. Only 328 people are on-board the ship and the crew made us feel like we were the only couple on board. Most of the sailing is done in the evening and each morning we woke up in another Island Paradise. The only suggestion I can offer is to research and plan your excursions well before your cruise; don’t miss snorkeling in Bora Bora and Morea. Be prepared for a long trip from the (East) states to Tahiti. You want to seriously consider renting an over the water bungalow, or any room, the first night at the Interconntinental Resort so that you can rest after the long trip from the States to Tahiti before boarding for the cruise.

Anniversary celebration