3. AmaCerto
room too small for 1 much less 2! hated carpet in cabin vs wood floors lots of complaints from other ppl. Crew not too friendly as was amadera crew who was at your beck and call. Certo looked very cold and uninviting. Lacked ambiance. Certo was too sterile! the pool had no privacy greenery just plexigliglass. The girl pouring wine was very pushy even ppl who didn't want more she insisted. don't try to reinvent the wheel. Serious down grade from beautiful Dera. What a disappointment from last year sailing with Dera. No balcony and those annoying were computer screens. Another complaint by others. We put towels to cover I that didn't work. At The recommendation of other guests we disconnected the computer. This computer thing mad me feel I was being watched all the time very bazaar. No i wouldn't go sailing again. The scheduling of excertions was tight. No time to get ready for dinner another complaint from others. Barbara Milloit sailing with Tim Rada.

Completely dissatisfied. the rooms were so small. not adequate for one person

AmaCerto Cruise Review by Barbara Milloit

Milloit sailing with Tim Rada.
Barbara Milloit’s Full Rating Summary
Get AmaWaterways AmaCerto price drops

sliding glass door that opened but you couldn't go out. Had Railings so you couldn't go out. As stated in my review was extremely small and that was problem.
  AmaCerto Deck Plans