• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

6-10 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Aug 2018
Cabin:
Sunset on Lake Huron

We like the smaller cruise ships. This one was supposedly a step up from the American cruise line so we wanted to see if that was the case and the destination was one we truly wanted to see and experience.

Let’s talk about what was best on this cruise. The entertainment was by far the best I’ve experienced on any cruise, large ship or small ship. Dusty and Stevie were phenomenal in that they knew something for everyone, 50s,60s,70s,80s, through today’s music. They played country, jazz, rock, island, dance music and kept everyone having a great time. I’ve ignored entertainment on other cruises but I didn’t want to miss any here. They practically made the cruise in itself. Don’t loose these guys if you know what’s good for business. Food was good, there were highlights and there were some lower quality items at times but overall I was satisfied with the food and presentation of it. Service was the same. We have had friendlier waiters on American cruise lines, they seem to care more for you and your enjoyment. Note I did see this in some just not all. Several times we had to get the dining manager to get our waiters attention. Overall love the cruise and would probably do it again someday.

Cabin H

Very nice and very roomy. Only criticism I’d give is maybe the TV is too small for the size of the room. Otherwise excellent cabin, would pick it again.

6 Helpful Votes