3. Pride of America
We chose this cruise for its itinerary around the Hawaiian Islands, the island themselves were great - BUT - Very disappointing overall, we never knew who our steward was the whole cruise, fancy not meeting your steward - items weren't being replaced that had been used, including the bath mat. I was treated like a second class citizen because i wasn't drinking so wasn't tipping, I purchased coffee and really did not want to go back there for the way I was treated. Most of the crew looked like they were there because they had to be not because they wanted/enjoyed the work. Smiling - what's that! Food - in a word - awful. Cold, not cooked properly. The shows were mediocre, for a ship this size I was expecting a whole lot more. We will not be cruising on NCL again thats for sure. Having cruised with RC, Princess and Celebrity we were really let down.

Not happy

seagold’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian (NCL) Pride of America price drops

Balcony
Cabin BE
The balcony door did not open so we had the maintenance up twice, the second time they actually repaired it. They were very quick with the response just didn't get it right the first time
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins