3. Celebrity Infinity
Our family of five went to Alaska from Vancouver this summer on the Celebrity Infinity. We didn't explore Vancouver before or after the cruise due to us only living one hour away from the port. I did my homework and honestly was a bit concerned about many reviews saying this ship was old and worn out. The moment we stepped on board I got that 'Celebrity' feeling with the complimentary champagne and warm, friednly staff. This was our 3rd Celebrity cruise (previously only ever cruised to the Caribbean). The ship was so easy to navigate and while yes, it was starting to show wear in a few places, overall it was well kept. There was almost always someone polishing the handrails! The top deck was amazing and we loved sitting on the lounge chairs at the front of the ship watching the scenery go by. The warm blankets provided were a nice touch for the windier days. The food was fantastic and our waiter in the MDR made us feel like royalty. It was our 9 year old's first cruise and he was treated like a prince. Our waiter went above and beyond to make our holiday memorable. We ate at the buffet for most lunches and while it was fairly decent food, the logistics of the line-up didn't make for good flow. A minor issue only. The daily ice cream choices were a highlight and we made sure to sample them daily. All the staff were fantastic and I really have only good things to say about each of the ones we dealt with. Alaska didn't disappoint and the weather was absolutely perfect with sun every day. Thanks for arranging that, Celebrity! Hubbard Glacier was breath-taking and the ship was able to get within 1/2 mile of the glacier. With the sun shining off the ice, it a photographer's dream. The evening entertainment was great and the two different comedians were a highlight. I liked that they kept it clean for the kids. Funny doesn't have to be crass! I definitely recommend this cruise itinerary and ship.

Service is what Celebrity is all about!

Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review by KR1994

• Sail Date: July 2018
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Inside Stateroom 12

I definitely recommend this cruise itinerary and ship.
KR1994’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 16+
Get Celebrity Infinity price drops

Inside Stateroom 12
Cabin 12 2139
It was our first time having an inside cabin and it was tiny! The bathroom did need a refresh as the grout was quite old. Our cabin attendant, Muriel kept it immaculate though and we appreciated that she knew all our names during our week on board. She was the cheeriest lady! We had three people in our cabin...and we all found space to unpack our clothes completely. There was very creative cupboard spaces and closet space. We didn't spend much time in our room anyhow. We were all about seeing the scenery!
Deck 2 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins