3. Celebrity Summit
Friends who work in school systems could only go in August-I never cruise then-I love getting away in the winter from the snow!! But we did it and it was so hot--I would never do that again! The ship is beautiful and on a smaller scale (about 2200 guests) than the NCL that was in port with us with their (over) 5000 guests!! Talked to some of the NCL people and they said never again---too big-lines very long We had been upgraded to Aqua Class which means we had the luck to eat breakfast and supper every day there!!! It was heaven--Lamb chops and french onion soup several nights--If it was not on the menu, you just had to ask!! Never a problem! I had seen some reviews about only being offered squab or pidgeon, but let me tell you----I never ever saw that!!! Some people just love to complain!! The food was served just right!!! Not too much--Not like the buffet where hogs pile their plate as if never to eat again---The lobster tail and Beef Wellington my friend and I had one night was the best I have ever had in 40 years of cruising. No doubt!! No kids either!!! Quiet friendly helpful service by the happiest staff I have ever encountered!!! The nightly shows were fine--nothing to rave about, but fine---- I will be on Celebrity again. We were on deck 11- Cabin was tiny!!! And we could use the Persian Garden sauna and steam---But it was so hot in Bermuda, that was the last thing we wanted to do!! So we did not .

BLU was wonderful!!! Bermuda was sweltering!

Celebrity Summit Cruise Review by retyredrep

Cabin A2 1105
very small
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• King's Wharf
    paid $7 each on the mini bus each way ti Horseshoe Beach---Np problem and the water was like bath water ===BEAUTIFUL---we got there at 9:30 am and there was already a long line to rent sun loungers (2) and an umbrella $45---Must have unbrella since the sun is so hot and no shade----If the 5000 people from the NCL ship were not in port, I guess it would not have been so crowded !!!
    View All 963 King's Wharf Cruise Port Reviews