• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Excursions

Independence Review

-- / 5.0
Editor Rating

Best service ever! Amazing Staff! Fabulous food and gorgeous scenery.

Review for Independence to Canada & New England
The Plant Lady
2-5 Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Aug 2018
Cabin:

Every minute on this cruise was wonderful. I have traveled by car and RV on the Maine coast, but never from a cruise ship. It was just magical. Breathtaking scenery, wonderful meals, deliciously cooked, presented perfectly, and served expertly. So many choices every day for every meal. Lots of excursion options, great speakers on board, all was outstanding.

The staff were all helpful, friendly, knowledgable and professional. The staff doesn't know how to say "no" to any request. For example, during our daily happy hour I asked for a specific brand of liquor which they did not have on board ... but the Hotel Manager got it for me at the next port! How thoughtful is that!? I was traveling with 3 girlfriends, and I loved it so much (and knew that my husband would also), that I booked this same exact cruise next year for my husband and I to enjoy together. What more can I say?

I was in a single room. Just the right size. Comfortable bed with a balcony - plenty of room for clothes and all. Large window to see outside even without going out onto the balcony.

7 Helpful Votes