3. Carnival Pride
It was very well. Everyone was nice and the food was beautiful and the crew was amazing! Though, the ship was very rocky with 50MPH speed winds, I was very sick and threw up. I would give this ship a 4/5, because it is amazing but is small. I would recommend newer cruisers on this ship because it is simple instead of the carnival liberty or valor. The clubs were nice, and the water slides were entertaining and fun. The dances and entertainment in the Taj Mahal and the Butterfly lounge was amazing. I would totally go again and the ice cream is spectacular and I pretty much ate the whole machine, haha! I was in Camp Ocean when I was 11 years old, and they played fun movies, they had computers and playstations in there, and we did karaoke and scavenger hunts and more activites. Sometimes, we would get lunch and dinner in a group and eat and go to the Beautie's Nightclub. I danced my legs off, and so did my friends. I made so many friends and the pool was very warm and refreshing. I would reccomend going on this cruise and I got a break away from school too.

Carnival Pride

Carnival Pride Cruise Review by zaynmalik19715

zaynmalik19715’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Pride price drops

Ocean Suite
Cabin OS 8266
Very nice bathroom, lots of space, and has a beautiful balcony view
Panorama Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins