3. Norwegian Bliss
Omg where to start? Every detail on this ship is handcrafted awesomeness! We had a balcony room, so we had fantastic ocean views anytime, but when your in on the interior you could totally forget you were on a boat at all! A floating resort, it had so many options for dining, all of which were delicious! And a mega list of all the activities (for all ages!)that were going on was delivered every evening so you could plan what you wanted to do! The service was great! So polite, and there for anything you might need! Everything was super clean, and even though we were close to fully booked it didn't really feel crowded, a major plus for us! Over all best cruise I ever had! Definitly booking with them again! Oh and the best cheesecake I ever had was at Taste or Savor, (imagine peanut butter cup crumbles, with a fluffy cloud of delight on top!) and I have eaten a lot of cheesecake in my lifetime! The excursion list was great, would have like more time in Tikal, but they treated us like royalty the whole way on every branch of that excursion! Definitly reccomend the Las Caletas Hideaway for anyone who is a fan of luxury beach services, awesome food, great beach, fancy hammocks and great landscaping! Plus it was owned by the man who played Gandalf, from Lord of the Rings,so really in my mind it was Gandalf's Hideaway, pure awesomeness!

Best cheesecake Ever! And family reunion too!

Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review by Thelia

Thelia’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Mid-ship Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BA 11832
Very clean, simple decor, but the balcony was the best! Spent hours on it looking at the sea life and drinking tea! Seclusion and quiet in the room and the balcony, the layout was cozy and easy to navigate, the bathroom was great plently of space and great spa shower! Comfortable beds, and plently of light! Great service too!
Deck 15 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Magnificent Cartegena
    It was abit loud for us, but the view of the city was nice, and it was a large group so understandable, but felt rushed
    View All 16 Magnificent Cartegena Reviews
  • Manzanillo
    We tracked out on our own here, bring local currency's! Everyone was very kind, no fear of danger or pickpockets for us, black sand beaches, more fun and festive, but more real, it was great to get behind the tourists veil and see how the locals live!
    View All 90 Manzanillo Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Manzanillo Cruise Port Review
  • Puerto Quetzal (Antigua)
    Port days are exciting, and everyone had a great time! Be sure to check out the tent beside the ship, sometimes they have passport stamps for those of you who like collections them!
    View All 319 Puerto Quetzal (Antigua) Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Puerto Quetzal (Antigua) Cruise Port Review
  • Beach
    Fantastic! Best part of the cruise in my opinion! Felt like we had landed on a luxery desert island, wait service, absolutly the best food I think I ever had, fresh local dishes, pineapple mango juice, best guacamole EvER! I could have stayed for days and not gotten board, it was amazing! Snorkeling, paddle boarding, kayaking, floating islands lacy hammocks, and macaws with whimsical artistic touches I just loved! You could go scuba diving, and more but everything was complementary and so worth it! Got some nice shells to pack away, and everyone had a great time!
  • Pura Vida Botanical Garden
    Again, was a little busy, but the crew rallied very well, and we all had a great time, the gardens were amazing, and the food was great!
    View All 20 Pura Vida Botanical Garden Reviews