Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review
1,207 Reviews

Best cheesecake Ever! And family reunion too!

Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review by Thelia

• Sail Date: May 2018
  • Destination: the Panama Canal & Central America
  • Cabin Type: Mid-ship Balcony Stateroom

Omg where to start? Every detail on this ship is handcrafted awesomeness! We had a balcony room, so we had fantastic ocean views anytime, but when your in on the interior you could totally forget you were on a boat at all! A floating resort, it had so many options for dining, all of which were delicious! And a mega list of all the activities (for all ages!)that were going on was delivered every evening so you could plan what you wanted to do! The service was great! So polite, and there for anything you might need! Everything was super clean, and even though we were close to fully booked it didn't really feel crowded, a major plus for us! Over all best cruise I ever had! Definitly booking with them again!

Oh and the best cheesecake I ever had was at Taste or Savor, (imagine peanut butter cup crumbles, with a fluffy cloud of delight on top!) and I have eaten a lot of cheesecake in my lifetime!

The excursion list was great, would have like more time in Tikal, but they treated us like royalty the whole way on every branch of that excursion! Definitly reccomend the Las Caletas Hideaway for anyone who is a fan of luxury beach services, awesome food, great beach, fancy hammocks and great landscaping! Plus it was owned by the man who played Gandalf, from Lord of the Rings,so really in my mind it was Gandalf's Hideaway, pure awesomeness!

Thelia's Full Rating Summary

Mid-ship Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BA 11832

Very clean, simple decor, but the balcony was the best! Spent hours on it looking at the sea life and drinking tea! Seclusion and quiet in the room and the balcony, the layout was cozy and easy to navigate, the bathroom was great plently of space and great spa shower! Comfortable beds, and plently of light! Great service too!

Magnificent Cartegena

It was abit loud for us, but the view of the city was nice, and it was a large group so understandable, but felt rushed

View All 21 Magnificent Cartegena Reviews
Pura Vida Botanical Garden

Again, was a little busy, but the crew rallied very well, and we all had a great time, the gardens were amazing, and the food was great!

View All 22 Pura Vida Botanical Garden Reviews
Puerto Quetzal (Antigua)

Port days are exciting, and everyone had a great time! Be sure to check out the tent beside the ship, sometimes they have passport stamps for those of you who like collections them!

Manzanillo

We tracked out on our own here, bring local currency's! Everyone was very kind, no fear of danger or pickpockets for us, black sand beaches, more fun and festive, but more real, it was great to get behind the tourists veil and see how the locals live!

Beach

Fantastic! Best part of the cruise in my opinion! Felt like we had landed on a luxery desert island, wait service, absolutly the best food I think I ever had, fresh local dishes, pineapple mango juice, best guacamole EvER! I could have stayed for days and not gotten board, it was amazing! Snorkeling, paddle boarding, kayaking, floating islands lacy hammocks, and macaws with whimsical artistic touches I just loved! You could go scuba diving, and more but everything was complementary and so worth it! Got some nice shells to pack away, and everyone had a great time!

Los Angeles

Went from boat to airport, traffic was bad, but the shuttle did a good job getting us there.

Thelia