3. Azamara Quest
First off I should say I do love Azamara. The combo of relaxed and yet slightly luxurious vibe is a winner for me. But after a couple of years away, previous experiences with Azamara seemed much more luxurious than they do now. On embarking, it immediately felt different as there were a number of noisy children dominating the pool. Azamara is kind of billed as an adult ship, so this was disappointing and set the tone a bit. The cabin service also seems less good than previously - eg., favourite soft drinks not topped up in cabin fridge, despite asking cabin steward for this. Food was good, but a lack of lobster in main restaurant. What happened to the regular ‘surf and turf’? I should say that restaurant service was superb and friendly, as ever. Officers also seem a bit more distant/less friendly than in previous years. They used to walk the decks much more. Except for the Captain. In this case, Captain José, who is always very approachable. On my cruise the Azamazing evening trip to a Majorcan cathedral was pretty poor. On the plus side, the White Night was very good - except for the queue to eat which was just silly. My advice would be to eat in the Discoveries Restaurant and then go up to that event, but not rely on it for your evening meal. I will return, but probably only for an itinerary that really appeals.

Enjoyable but not outstanding

Azamara Quest Cruise Review by Sideshoot

I will return, but probably only for an itinerary that really appeals.
BBMacLaird, CBO - Azamara Club Cruises has responded
Hi Sideshoot, thank you for the cruise review. We do hope you'll return soon.
Sideshoot’s Full Rating Summary

Club Oceanview Stateroom
Bed and bedding very comfortable. Upgraded bathroom looks good. Wish access to films etc was better as on Celebrity.
Deck 4 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins