3. Carnival Dream
This was my very first cruise, and by the end of the trip..I am already ready to start planning my next one! Never in my entire life have I experienced such amazing hospitality on a vacation before. The staff are incredibly friendly and personable and make you feel like you are all family. I absolutely LOVED all of the shows Carnival Dream had on the ship, you could find me jamming and singing to all the songs they were playing or laughing till i cried because of how well they were put together. The food was outstanding, and if there was something you didn't like, the staff offered to have it recooked or asked if you wanted something else. We were always early to our ports giving us more than enough time to explore, and we had an amazing cruise director, Lee!! Never have i ever met a person with so much enthusiasm and fun put into one body. I highly recommend cruising with Carnival Dream!

AMAZING

amanda.straka’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Dream price drops

Deluxe Ocean View
Cabin 6N 6228
My boyfriend and I originally had an interior cabin, but got a deal to upgrade to a balcony ocean view room. the cabin was great and all, like any other hotel type of room. I just think they need to upgrade on the decor a bit. The chairs on our balcony looked pretty old and ancient and the colors in the room were kind of dull. Although you are hardly in your room anyway due to all the fun things going on, on and off the ship but you get what I'm saying. Other than that, the beds were comfortable you have more than enough closet space, etc.
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins