3. Norwegian Escape
I have cruised many times with all the major lines. I had a poor experience with NCL several years ago but thought I’d try again with this large and “fun” ship. I took my two young children along. They loved it, the zip lines were cool (when actually open...closed a lot due to wind), mini putt, water slides. Pools were too crowded and very deep, not suitable for younger children. Limited lounge chairs available, mostly I had to just put our bags on the floors. Staff were not very helpful and cheerful. The first night, they had configured the beds wrong to what we requested. He said he was too busy to fix it that night. So how were we all supposed to sleep?? I thought that was poor service. My husband and I ended up moving The beds and stuff around ourselves and calling for extra linens. Then they gave us attitude for requesting an extra blanket. The food was pretty awful I have to say. I’m not super picky, but the buffet was way better on Princess, royal Caribbean and Celebrity. The shows were all booked out so u wouldn’t get to watch unless u were lucky. It’s like they had not enough show spots for number of guests wanting to watch...everyday! Ridiculous. The elevators...it’s like stepping into a dark small box. Not glass enclosed, no windows...just dark with A wall of dingy dark glitter gift wrap paper. If you’re claustrophobic, don’t book this ship. Speaking of small...The only time I’ve had a smaller room was probably over 20 years ago on Carnival before they retired that ship (festival). The 4 person room I had was smaller than the regular two person rooms on other ships.

Not great, poor food and service

Norwegian Escape Cruise Review by Emerald_wawa

Ages 16+
Get Norwegian Escape price drops

Family Inside Stateroom
Cabin I1 9301
Too small compared to other cruise lines.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins