3. Harmony of the Seas
We had an amazing experience. The cruise is amazing. Excellent service and the cruise staff is amazing everywhere you go. The dinning experience is unforgettable. the ship was very clean and offers a lot of things to do. The shows were excellent and very entertaining. We are planning to book another vacation next year with Royal Caribbean. That is definitely the best way to spend a vacation with families and friends. The kids loved their time on the ship and on the ports. We booked a few shore excursions and the winner was the zip line at Labadee. Everything was very organized and safe. We felt secure and it was an amazing experience. Even my mom that is 74 years old loved the zip line. We had so much fun!!! I encourage my friends to have the same experience as we did. Definitely the best way to spend a family vacation is onboard of a Royal Caribbean ship.

Amazing Cruise